Our Bucket Fillers Team
We're looking forward to visiting your organization!
Our Bucket Fillers Presenter Team is a dynamic group of experienced teachers and counselors whose mission is to create bucketfilling schools, families, workplaces, and communities.
Our presentations are designed to:
- Teach the importance of being a bucketfilling parent, teacher, manager and citizen
- Make bucket filling and other-centeredness a daily habit and a way of life
- Preempt and reduce mean, bullying, and bucket-dipping behaviors
- Empower individuals to become more resilient by understanding and learning to overcome bucket-dipping situations
- Create more rewarding and productive lives where people focus on the good and best in others and themselves
Each of our workshops, seminars and assemblies is presented by members of our Bucket Fillers Team. Every member of our team "walks the talk" through daily acts of bucketfilling. Teaching bucketfilling is easy; living it can be a daily challenge until it becomes a habit. Then it's a wonderful way of life!
Our Support Team
Caryn Butzke, Business Manager and Author
Sandy Richardson, Office Assistant
Mike Butzke, Shipping
Matt Walsh, Facilities/Shipping